Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Oh To Be a Kid

Not many of us are completely confident in our creativity. I don't think I'm going out on a shakey limb to say that. Time and time again, we're reminded about how free kids are in their creativity and are encouraged to let go and be more child-like. Well if you're anything like me, I can self-talk all I want but it's like talking to the proverbial brick wall.

It is inspiring and helpful though to read, watch and listen to ideas on being more confident, enjoying one's creativity and 'letting go'. I took Deanne Fitzpatrick's first Wild with Wool online course, and that was one of her main themes, letting go. And it really was fun and helpful. I must immerse myself back into those thoughts and allow myself to just. have. fun.

I stumbled on this old blog post on Annekata's blog. I found both her words insightful and the TED video fun to watch. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment