Pages

Thursday 12 March 2015

Progress....






#2 is done - there she is in all her glory. If you're thinking, wow that border is maybe a bit too much and takes away from the inside. Yes, you're likely right. I thought of that, but I didn't want to get in trouble with an eight-year-old who loved it. Ultimately, it's for her so I figured I would put my concerns aside and just GO. FOR. IT. in true child-like fashion. 

If anyone's concerned about my battle with the calendar....relax. Really, this is for fun, right? I have to keep telling myself that. I can report though that both #3 and #4 are in progress. I have failed to give myself nice small projects in order to catch up. I figure I'll be doing that when we get to about November. ;) 

Here's a sneak peak of #3.... or is it #4? The battle (for my time) ensues. 


And no, I never said I would actually finish the edges of all of these rugs. That may....or may not...happen. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment