Pages

Thursday 30 July 2015

Thankful

This week I’m especially thankful for air conditioning. I know that sounds spoiled and shallow, but with a three-day migraine (Sunday to Tuesday), it was really tough to tolerate the heat outside.

That being said, I’m thankful for the sunshine and the incredible rate at which our garden is growing. We’ve enjoyed salads every night for weeks with our garden providing herbs, lettuce, spinach, carrots and tomatoes so far.

I’m thankful for plenty of water during these hot days and realize how privileged we are to have it easily at hand without having to worry where the next drink will come from.

I’m thankful for the incredible bloggers that I follow and the creative inspiration I find online. However, signing up for two online courses this week was probably overextending myself considering what I already have on my plate. But these are creative courses, so they’ll feed my spirit and that’s important.

I’m thankful for the trails, gorges, rivers, lakes, ocean and mountains that have been a part of our July. What an amazing country, both near to home and far away.


And finally, I’m thankful for my small little family and the simple pleasures we’ve had together recently. Camping, cycling, hiking, exploring…..we do love our time together. 




Do have yourself a fantastic mid-summer weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment