Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2015

#7...did you doubt me?

I can't blame you if you doubted whether you would see another item completed in 2015. It's been rather a busy year, to say the least. 

But I've at least made it to #7. And I can say that #8 is in the works. Another piece is underway but I know that it won't be done in 2015, so I won't even count it as #9 because that would be reckless. 

Without further adieu, I introduce you to the Viking Hat*. Rather a random item, one might say. On Rocketman's side of the family there are mild jokes about Viking roots, so I thought a couple of these for the toddlers in the family might be kind of fun. 



So this one is done...and you guessed it, #8 is another Viking Hat. You're very swift, putting two and two together like that. 




Not the greatest photos because I'm never home in daylight, and really it seems there's really been no daylight for weeks. I guess there is, but with the fog and grey skies it seems otherwise. So, sorry you get dull photos, but hopefully they give you the general idea. :) Fun, yes?

*Pattern purchased from Mamachee on Etsy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment