Pages

Friday 25 December 2015

Running out of time....and Merry Merry!

So there's a week left in this year... it looks like #15in2015 is in jeopardy. That being said, I'm going to make a valiant try over the next week. We'll see what happens. 

In the mean time, I have #8, 9, and 10 to report. Yes, I'm being quite lax in my definition of a fibre project but at this point, one has to be a little forgiving. 

So first #8 which is a second Viking Hat....here's a pic of both of them on their recipients. They actually wore them for quite a while!





And I'm going to cheat big time on these next items. I'm taking credit for two of them, the third was made by Smidgie. Not that much work, but technically still fibre. Fun, anyway. They will be gifted to family tomorrow. 




So 5 projects to go in a week. Obviously unlikely. But I think I have at least one that hasn't yet been reported, but is actually finito! And there's one that I do think is feasible to finish in a week. Considering the year it's been, I'm okay with admitting imperfection on the goal. 

And with that I will wish you all a Merry Christmas! I hope you have some time to enjoy some fibre fun in your time off. All the best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment